[NTLK] Circa 1998 web & ftp archive found, uploaded

Tim Johnson tim at aaack.org
Sun Jan 7 14:09:27 PST 2024

Ah, I think I know what happened.  I've now uploaded ZIP versions of the remaining two discs.  These should be easier to browse/work with.  Lots of interesting stuff in here.

(The original discs were in CD-ROM XA format;  the images were .toast images;  I renamed them to .iso before uploading;  modern OSes seem to not be happy mounting XA images?)