[NTLK] [ANN] The Newton Glossary — January 2024 Update

Grant Hutchinson splorp at mac.com
Mon Jan 1 11:38:13 PST 2024

It’s a brand new year.

How about a brand new release of the Newton Glossary?

(And I can’t believe that it’s been a whole year since I sent out one of these updates!)

This latest edition of your favourite Newton resource now contains 1,330 terms, definitions, acronyms, colloquialisms, and other bits of trivia.

https://newtonglossary.com/

A couple of highlights in this release are the addition of several entries related to the eMate and it’s use in classroom environments, as well as the handwriting recognition correction interface.

Latest additions:
https://newtonglossary.com/latest

Release notes:
https://newtonglossary.com/changes

As always, your suggestions, corrections, additions, and subtractions are welcome.

Enjoy!

(And happy new year!)

g.