[NTLK] Book about Newton

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 06:58:34 PST 2024

Glad the film could be useful!

In regards to a book, it seems like there should be a comprehensive history of the Newton. I wonder if such a book would find a publisher?

I have a bunch of interviews, some about the really early days of the Newton, when it used the Dylan programming language, etc. There is a lot of unknown history.

Defying Graviity is a great book, and the photos by Doug Menuez really make it special, but it really focuses a lot on the marketing and release of the Newton, and the prior history is only lightly touched upon.

I wonder who would write such a new book?

noah