[NTLK] Einstein of iPad

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Fri Feb 2 07:39:54 PST 2024

Einstein can never pass the stringent restriction of Apple's AppStore, so currently, to run Einstein on iPad and iPhone, you must compile it from scratch, which in turn requires gigabytes of developer software to install. Now you may have heard the the European Union has pressured Apple into allowing external apps besides the AppStore. I was very hopeful, that at least for Europe, we may be able to provide Einstein binaries that are easy to install, but so far, Apple has made it very difficult and possibly very expensive to do this, even for free software.

So, here is to let you know, that I will not be able to get Einstein into non-Apple AppStores. Maybe someone else wants to take that adventure tour?

http://www.geekculture.com/joyoftech/joyarchives/3055.html

Matthias