[NTLK] Hotline server for Apple Newton...

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 00:19:35 PDT 2024

I have a couple depending on what platform I am using at the moment. Are you looking for Mac or windows/Linux?
Marisa

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Mon, Aug 12, 2024 at 9:05 AM, Noah Leon<moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:   Amazing! I have t used Hotline since 2003 when I used it to download some sort of works suite for my Newton 120, might have been made by Revelar.

What client do you use these days to access hotline stuff?

Noah
_____
Me: http://moosefuel.media
My movies: http://folkl.org