[NTLK] Screen Saver Clock Calendar ?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Apr 25 16:29:36 PDT 2024

There are several
Adam Tow's Alarm Clock (freeware)
Roosta is another (I think this was released by the author as freeware a while back)
AlarmPak (it is more of a mod of the alarm system but will do this as well, this one is my favorite mod for the alarms in general and have had it installed in every one of my Newtons).
Wake up call by five speed software, this was given out to the community with a key generator

If I remember right, there is also a app made just for this and to be a backdrop but the name escapes me at the moment.  But Adam Tow's alarm clock you can make the backdrop easily enough, although it doesn't take up the whole screen it is still fairly large.

I think these are all on UNNA, if not let me know and I can pass them.

-Dan