[NTLK] MP 2100 rechargeable battery specs

Dave Shevett shevett at pobox.com
Mon Apr 8 08:34:53 PDT 2024

My understanding is that temperature switch is very difficult to source - I
have a project to put in new cells in my 2100 as well, and I have the
batteries, but most of the tutorial say "WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT DAMAGE THE
TEMP SENSOR, YOU CANT GET REPLACEMENTS"

So curious if that's just rumor :)

--
Dave Shevett