[NTLK] 2000 battery pack temperature switch

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 27 22:04:18 PDT 2023

I would add that the RMP is really nothing more than a metal disc. I would go to the hardware store, get some thin sheet metal and simply cut a new one and solder to that—that’s what I have done in the past with a torn-up one like yours.

It is enormously helpful that you have been to Frank’s site and have seen what things are supposed to look like. A picture is indeed worth a thousand words. Saves all the trouble of trying to describe what you should have and apparently don’t. For example, I’ve not seen a thermistor that looks like that with a small capacitor on the end, but again I’ve left mine stuck to the white piece of tape and so have not seen one “naked”, so to speak.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11