[NTLK] 2000 battery pack temperature switch

Christian Burk omahane at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 15:34:46 PDT 2023

Thank you, Forrest,

I will reach out to you directly about next steps, but I wanted to show
what I was talking about to the whole list.

Here are the batteries and the pack (after I removed the batteries):
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/83eahk6k7dww12fg4q9vc/newon-2000-battery-pack-front.jpeg?rlkey=d7trs0i1yf6yenfnem2yrpsxq&dl=0

Here are the batteries from the end that should have the temperature switch
but I don't think it's there. I am not actually sure. What I am sure about
is that one of the batteries looks like it leaked.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/if50ljcz6lflodhhdjqxo/newton-2000-battery-pack-temperature-switch-side.jpeg?rlkey=b8pu4mq5sukggmehlmubw9hvy&dl=0

Here is the inside of the empty pack with what looks like a damaged RMP, as
it's called on the pda-soft site:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ins2okyenvehp2bslkqln/newton-2000-battery-pack-inside.jpeg?rlkey=855oickpmepqfdu9yt1w0wbyl&dl=0