[NTLK] Back at it selling my "good" eMate300

eft37 at earthlink.net eft37 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 26 07:05:18 PDT 2023

Hello friends, long time lurker, put my good emate up on eBay for sale.
It's boxed with manuals, turns on, comes with a Wavelan silver card and the em300 mrpcbman memory upgrade. I gave up on the machine in 1999 due to being unable to get the y2k patch installed on it and other stuff, so it's been in a box for 24 years or so. Assuming battery is dead.
I priced it high so people can talk me down and I get the price I really want, but if you put in an offer at 20% less and put Newtontalk in the details box, I'm pretty sure I will take the offer. I was verbose in the listing, but any questions I may be able to answer, just ask.
Thanks!
-Tim

https://www.ebay.com/itm/335045820217