[NTLK] Parting with my Newton collection

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Sep 10 13:24:50 PDT 2023

Sure, some might be interested or know someone else that would.  And offer ideas on prices depending on what you have, condition etc.  A simple method would be to offer a list of what you have along with a few images uploaded somewhere (onedrive, google drive, website, etc).  I would put FS in the subject of the email or For Sale either.

-Dan