[NTLK] Something interesting: LTT on youtube did a review/talk of the Newton

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:20:07 PDT 2023

Yup, wanted to bring this in here too but I forgot :-)

Expecting accuracy from LTT is like wanting a soap opera to show real
life-like situations imo :-)
At least they didn't drop it or break it.

Completely glossing over the Assist was a huge miss out too.

--
// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgenjit.su&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE8x1vuqw3E4Hjfe9lA59Q23-z36Q>