[NTLK] Last attempt at ROMs for Einstein, I need your help

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:26:11 PDT 2023

One more thing,
> NewtonOS with its HWR may contain binaries where Apple doesn't own or even have access to the source code.
It’s true that the Paragraph software would probably have to be removed, but Larry Yeager’s print recognizer is certainly Apple’s. I believe that’s one of the reasons the cursive recognizer was left out of the eMate. Maybe we should shoot for the eMate source code specifically.
> Maybe contacting CHM and figuring out how they did it would be a great first step?

Yes! But who is going to do it? Does anyone have a prior history with the CHM?

Noah