[NTLK] Old Newton development devices

Maurice Sharp msharp at mac.com
Tue Oct 31 13:42:31 PDT 2023

If memory serves the two units with extensions and the bottom board were for developing the MessagePad 110 firmware and OS. The upper board is either the original MessagePad or the 110. If the screen sizes of the two boards are the same then it’s the 110. It certainly doesn’t look like the one we used for the original MP.

Maurice
Ex-Newton Developer Technical Support (DTS) Engineer and then Manager of Newton DTS
Sent from my iPhone