[NTLK] Old Newton development devices

Don Stewart DonS at sdalc.org
Tue Oct 31 12:16:57 PDT 2023

I am starting to get rid of my collection of Newton Stuff, and the first things on my list are a couple early Newton development boxes, acquired from the estate of an early Newton engineer. I have two development boxes and 3 early Newtons with attachment cards. They were, I believe, used for ROM development, and I have never hooked them up. A picture is here:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4cudguuvxvwq7iqaq1ngg/h?rlkey=lkcxfv6nzdqk0qvk9rdqhuao6&dl=0

It seems like there was an old modified Apple laptop that went with them, but I haven’t come across that yet.
I would be happy to send them to anyone willing to pay postage, or to pick them up in the Seattle area.   Let me know if interested.

Much more to come

Don Stewart

Sent from my iPhone