[NTLK] ROM dump

Victor Rehorst victor at chuma.org
Mon Oct 30 15:45:38 PDT 2023

That's ... interesting.  Dumping the ROM while NewtonOS is running
doesn't actually give you exactly what is on the ROM chips - the MMU
maps a few RAM pages into the ROM's address space.  The only way to get
a truly clean ROM dump is to use a hardware dumper like Matthias'.

Can't wait to get my hands on this and see what's up ...