[NTLK] ROM dump

Grant Hutchinson splorp at mac.com
Sat Oct 28 14:02:55 PDT 2023

> On Oct 26, 2023, at 9:00 AM, Grant Hutchinson <newtontalkmessages at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I’m going to work on getting that oddball ROM dumped this afternoon.

Well, I’m having a helluva time getting this to work.

I was able to install both the Debugger Connection and Newtsbug Connection packages using NCU over a direct serial, but I cannot get either Hammer or Newtsbug to connect to those packages over the same connection.

I’m guessing that there’s an issue with running Hammer or Newtsbug running under Mac OS 9.

I noticed that the Mac OS boot image supplied with NewtonDev on UNNA using System 7.5.5 ... so I’m going to fire up my IIcx and try this again.

g.