[NTLK] Newton battery pack rebuilt

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Sat Oct 21 16:47:09 PDT 2023

As I recall the spring is one of the contacts and can be removed straightened. If I recall correctly it’s locked into case and connected via wire to logic board. If I wasn’t to lazy I’d look at images on Frank’s site. The other two contacts inside the battery compartment are the contacts for the thermistor also springy to assure contact.
I used a stearated sandpaper that leaves behind a powdery lubricant.

Woody

Sent from my iPhone