[NTLK] Newton battery pack rebuilt

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 19 12:58:14 PDT 2023

Congratulations! Be careful with that fitment—you might want to do some work as Woody suggested to get the size of the case a bit smaller. My experience was that the inner pieces that the pack connects to can be a bit delicate, particular the spring and post that ejects the battery. If that breaks the Newton is done unless you swap out the entire piece it is mounted to (I can’t recall offhand if it is the main board or the case)—that happened to me because the battery case was a tiny bit too thick.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11