[NTLK] Current state of Newton wireless solutions

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 12:44:58 PDT 2023

> On 17 Oct 2023, at 07:29, Craig Bradley via NewtonTalk <newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:
>
> I have an eMate and MP2000 that I did have on the internet wirelessly many years ago.
>
> I want to try and get the eMate online wirelessly again.  I have a Farallon Skyline card and a Lucent WaveLANSilver card.
>
> I only have a modern wifi network at the moment and I am concerned about authentication etc.
>
> I do have an original Apple Airport Basestation that hasn’t been turned on in 15 years.
>
> Can anyone provide any tips on where to start.
>
> //Craig
>
> Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max

Hi Craig,

Some time ago I did small text on my Newton website about it. Have a fun :)

http://applenewton.co.uk/2018/04/22/wifi-connection-setup-for-newton-2x00-and-emate-300/

Feel free to ask if you have additional questions.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)