[NTLK] Wanted: Newton interconnect adapter

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 10 13:07:30 PDT 2023

Okay—without opening a can of virtual worms, here….

This entity has been around at least since the Newton’s demise in 1998, I believe. While at one time it might have been a reputable company, whilst searching through the NewtonTalk archives you will soon find that has rarely been the case in the past decade or more.

I cast no shadows on it or in any way malign or accuse it…but there are many reports of items paid for but not being sent; incorrect ones sent; items of inferior quality sent in place of those advertised. For many of these no suitable resolution was offered.

In fairness, that has not always been the case. Sometimes the transactions did go as planned. But as a buyer and seller on eBay (as an example) since 2001, who carefully studies past and present feedback before buying, a 5% or higher negative or even neutral transactions percentage —without any type of acceptable resolution offered—would make me look the other way quick. The number there must be way above that, overall.

I would not consider purchasing anything there.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11