[NTLK] More Rare-ish Newton Stuff

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Mon Nov 6 12:01:10 PST 2023

Grant,

I received this: "Direct image access denied, please go to worthpoint.com to view images.” at that splo.me/bw link when I clicked on it. So I went to the worthpoint site, closed it, then tried the splo.me/bw link again and was successful. I guess there has to be a worthpoint cookie to allow an image to be viewed.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

Cogito Ergo Mac