[NTLK] Hello my Newt friends!

Grant Hutchinson splorp at mac.com
Fri Mar 10 07:36:35 PST 2023

> On Mar 9, 2023, at 5:40 AM, Greg Goodwin <drclu at swbell.net> wrote:
>
> Hey all, was cleaning out my email and said “oh yeh, Newton List” :P

Oh yeah, we’re still here ...

> So was there a Newton conference this year, and if so, how did it go?

Nope. There haven’t been any online conferences or meetups scheduled since late 2021.

Pawel (who was the organizer of these events) seems to have faded into the background and gone silent. Perhaps someone can pick up where he left off and continue organizing similar events.

It would be nice to have access to the existing wwnc.online site and recorded materials, but I’m not sure how to make that happen without his help.

g.