[NTLK] Looking for an Adapter for MessagePad 120

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:18:01 PST 2023

Hi,

I’m looking to power my MessagePad 120, I have the large adapter 9W, for all my other Newtons, and this guy is running on batteries, so I thought I could buy another power adapter for it.  Anyone know of a place to get the original, OR… what would work as a substitute?  I looked and Amazon seems to have Newton MessagePad Adapters.  Some names I found (Yustda 7.5V, Onerbl 7.5V,UpBright New Global 7.5V), would any of those work?

Also has anyone figured out a power-bar that can handle 4-5 of those Big Adapters?  I’m using extension cords that seem to give them more space, but plugged into one strip would be neater.

thanks
Mark