[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 110, Issue 1

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Feb 6 19:13:07 PST 2023

Hello Mark,
Well you can use another adapter 'technically' but most people say it isn't worth it.  It has to be a REGULATED adapter.  Otherwise the voltage might get too high at one point and fry your newt (you never know when might go years and be fine).  This has been talked about a lot in the past and in general stick with the original adapters if at all possible.  But if you do want to go 3rd party, make SURE it is high quality and regulated so there isn't a chance of it the power going too high and frying something.

-Dan