[NTLK] Einstein for Android...

Victor Rehorst victor at chuma.org
Mon Aug 28 18:40:09 PDT 2023

Hey y'all,

I've compiled Einstein for Android in the past, and looking through the
issues on Github, it seems like other folks have successfully done it,
though it seems like there are definitely bugs or deficiencies.  Which
makes sense, as the vast majority of work on Einstein over the last few
years has been focused on Mac, Windows, and Linux Desktop.

I did build and install Einstein on my OnePlus 5T back in 2019, though I
just upgraded to a 10T and it didn't migrate.

I'll see if I find some time this week to give it a go...

-V