[NTLK] Another Aussie here

Bernie bernie at kobier.id.au
Sun Aug 27 00:42:39 PDT 2023

I used to work for a computer company in Canberra back in the early 90’s and first saw a Newton on display at a trade show in Canberra at the time. It was a few years later when I managed to pick up second hand which I still have.

I had it in storage until my daughter bought me Love Notes to Newton a few years ago, thanks Noah for reigniting the wonder.

Bernie

Sent from Earth