[NTLK] Fwd: Love Notes on YouTube

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:45:49 PDT 2023

Hi Forrest

Not sure, I received the whole message on my side. Maybe check your mail
client settings or server.
Here's a copy I put on Pastebin in case that helps:
https://pastebin.com/SVezS1pW

--
// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgenjit.su&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE8x1vuqw3E4Hjfe9lA59Q23-z36Q>