[NTLK] Fwd: Love Notes on YouTube

Peter Fraser pjfraser at mac.com
Fri Aug 25 15:35:57 PDT 2023

Forwarding comments on the film, and Newton itself, from someone we all know and admire (with his permission).

I think these heartfelt comments, from such a significant person, magnify the specialness of the Newton. Note also whom he decided to add to the discussion (I’ve masked their addresses).

IMPORTANT:

He’s asked me to remind you to please not send him any correspondence, because he is seriously inundated almost all the time, and it really causes issues. Despite your undoubtedly good intentions:  please, please don’t.

Sent from my iPhone

— Peter
pjfraser at mac.com

Begin forwarded message: