[NTLK] Love Notes on YouTube

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 19:20:59 PDT 2023

> That was pleasure to work with you and to be part of this amazing project.

Thanks all for those kind words. I think that Frank said it best, it’s the people which are the greatest thing about the Newton community. I can’t really explain it but meeting people like me and hearing their stories is something special I’ll always treasure, I think Newton people really are the best people.

I’m so glad I bought that OMP for $15 when I was 14 (I’m almost 40 now).

Good work everybody.

Warm regards,
noah