[NTLK] MessagePad 2100 recap/repair

Matt Materniak netman85am at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 22:16:36 PDT 2023

Sorry to necro a thread almost a year later, but I'm finally getting my
MP2100 apart to check the fuse and I found some nasty corrosion around the
battery terminals that wasn't visible looking into the pack holder. Cleaned
that up and thankfully it looks like no PCB damage was done. However it
does seem like F1 is blown. Does anyone know the specs for a replacement?