[NTLK] USB <-> SERIAL Cable for Apple Newton MessagePad 1x0, 2x00 & eMate 300

robmoody at fundamental-learning.com robmoody at fundamental-learning.com
Wed Apr 19 22:19:11 PDT 2023

Hi Pawel,

Your cable sounds great! I’ll keep an eye out for your updates. I’d certainly be interested in one.

Thanks to Sylvian for the “refresher” on NCX…like a few others here I lost touch with Newts for a while.

Also the cable Nic refers to is not currently available on Amazon UK.

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone