[NTLK] Hello all, I need some assistance from the List.

Alan Grassia alan.grassia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 06:12:20 PDT 2023

Hello Sonny and Newton Friends,

Thank you Sonny for reaching out to Jacob. I hope he and his family are well soon.

I am interested in purchasing an eMate DRAM and Flash upgrade kit ($45).

Do you think we can push our luck and see if there is any interest in an order of the Newton MP 2000/2100 internal serial assembled upgrade kits? I’d buy two of those if Jacob does another run.

Cheers,
Alan Grassia

OMP, MP2000, MP2100, eMate 300

Website: http://blog.smartphonefanatics.com