[NTLK] Is a quiet list a happy list?

Alexander Shendi Alexander.Shendi at web.de
Mon Oct 17 04:13:36 PDT 2022

Well yes, I'm here too, lurking away.

Things are a little quiet on the Newton Front.
I have installed LittleLisp on both my MP2100 and the eMate, but have not done anything with it.

I like the eMate's design, but its processor is a little bit slow and it's a bit too large for a PDA :)
How noticable is the slower processor in daily use?
Any takers :) ?

Have a nice day,

Alexander