[NTLK] Is a quiet list a happy list?

Rob Moody robmoody at fundamental-learning.com
Thu Oct 13 16:13:53 PDT 2022

Hi Grant,
There’s some comfort to be had that we’re being checked in a n by our ‘dad’…even if it’s our list dad….

I can’t speak for anyone else on here but for me I’ve been reading the list but gone under the radar on comments due to various personal, relationship, work and financial reasons (job changes and COVID/lockdowns related)…I guess I just haven’t felt up to putting digit to screen but I’ve put my head up now in response because I felt I owed ‘Dad’ at least that much of an explanation for all the work he’s put into us ‘kids’…

Rob

Sent from my iPhone