[NTLK] Is a quiet list a happy list?

John Skinner john.skinner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:19:00 PDT 2022

Wow. I just popped in to check on this mailing list. Man, it has been years
since I looked in on it. Glad to still see some familiar names sending
messages. :)
I recently just moved across town and discovered my old Newton hardware.
It's been packed away for years. I kinda like that I still have it, but
don't think I have the desire to try to get it out and try to get it
working again. I feel like it is being wasted sitting in a box and not
being used. Are people still interested in the hardware or is everything
now just Einstein development?

Anyway, great to see you all here still discussing Newton stuff :)

Piece!

--
John Skinner
http://www.johnskinner.net