[NTLK] A fairly sympathetic anniversay story

Allen Russell Allen.Russell at messer-us.com
Mon May 30 16:52:45 PDT 2022

>From arstechnica, it has a few things I hadn't heard before, doesn't get the history exactly right, but close, and is rather sympathetic to the whole newton abilities.

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/05/remembering-apples-newton-30-years-on/

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments. No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software...

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments. No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software... '. If the disclaimer can't be applied, attach the message to a new disclaimer message.