[NTLK] Pinging Morgan Aldridge

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Mon Mar 28 15:07:04 PDT 2022

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 3:35 PM Morgan Aldridge
<morgant at makkintosshu.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 3:32 PM Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:
> >
> > The UNNA and Makkintosshu sites have been down for a few days, as well.
>
> Uh, whoops! I'll resolve that ASAP today and let you all know.

It looks like the server running the UNNA.org VM rebooted a week ago
and the VM didn't come back up cleanly. It's all fixed now.

Many, many apologies for the downtime, everyone.

Now, to tie another string around my finger to remind myself to
configure better outage monitoring for UNNA.

--
Morgan
---