[NTLK] [ANN] Newton FAQ - March 1st, 2022 Update

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Tue Mar 1 14:00:26 PST 2022

Hello, Newton FAQ Fans!

Hey, it’s a new month ... so why not a new update?

http://newtonfaq.com/

Here are some of the major changes to Newton FAQ since my last post back in January.

* Reorganized most of the “Newton OS” section
* Revamped and updated the “Which printers can I use?” question
* Revamped and updated the entire MacinTalk section
* Added question “Why doesn’t a Newton stylus work on an iPad?”
* Added the NewtonScript.org site as a resource to various questions
* Added links to archived episodes of David Abramowitz’s “Green Light Go” podcast
* Updated dozens of other links and bits of information throughout the various sections
* Improved the way the FAQ is displayed on mobile devices

A full list of recent changes can be found here:

http://newtonfaq.com/newton-faq-history.html

As always, your feedback is welcome.

g.