[NTLK] Worldwide Newton Users Map

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Tue Mar 1 13:03:11 PST 2022

Still not working but I think I figured out why.
My previous ISP at my old residence had Google managing their email. Here at my new residence my new ISP doesn’t have email so I use my mac.com address. But when I click on the link, Google lists the old discontinued ISP-run account so I have to say no to using that account. That is when I’m told I have to create a Google Account to continue. Hmm, I wonder if even though I cancelled the old ISP service a year ago, maybe either they never told Google or Google ignored the cancellation. I’m going to try using my technically invalid old ISP’s Google account and see what happens.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

Cogito Ergo Mac