[NTLK] List of official registration codes, serial numbers, etc.

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sat Jun 11 13:05:17 PDT 2022

> On Jun 9, 2022, at 6:53 PM, Marisa Giancarla wrote:
>
> Just got official permission to share the code generators for Deja Vu's software for the Newton.

After Marisa posted this great news about the Deja Vu registration code generators, I decided that a list of all code generators, serial numbers, and whatnot officially supplied by developers and software companies ... should be added to the Newton FAQ.

I’ve started going through old NewtonTalk posts and pulled together a short list so far.

https://github.com/splorp/newton-faq/issues/28

If anyone has more to add to this list, let me know.

g.