[NTLK] Need E-Mail address for posting Einstein-related questions

David Arnold davida at pobox.com
Sun Jan 23 23:58:14 PST 2022

With GitHub, the best way to contact all subscribers for a project is to open an issue.

You cannot actually use email to do this, or to reply to it, but it will notify everyone and they can click through and comment on the issue via the web.

It’s not a great situation, but I think that’s the best possible with what’s available.