[NTLK] [ANN] Newton FAQ - January 20th, 2022 Update

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Thu Jan 20 23:18:21 PST 2022

Really elegant! Excellent choice of colors and font! Love everything about it!

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Valerio

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
Certified IT Manager - CITM ID No: 320411103300404
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer