[NTLK] ProtoGlance - how to get it to work?

Chris Rupnik chris.rupnik at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:45:24 PST 2022

Hi Mathias
 Thank you for taking the time to look at this for me. Sadly - even your suggestion doesn’t seem to work for me. Whereas the package complies fine - when you actually hit the button on either an einstein newton or emate300 - i get the error -48809 “Sorry a problem has occurred”

 I do notice in your listing you have StepDeclare() sections - which are not present in my example. Are these required? If so - how do you add them to a project?

Chris