[NTLK] A new ROM board

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 19:08:19 PST 2022

> On 24 Feb 2022, at 11:18, Matthias Melcher <m.melcher at robowerk.de> wrote:
>
> It makes no sense at the moment to sell these boards to end users. I do have a spare 8 boards and 8 programmers that I would give away to those who can either develop for the board, or want to offer the service to initially flash boards for end users. With the public design available, anyone can legally and easily have as many boards manufactured as they wish. All I ask is that the boards are sold at cost and not for profit. The programmers need an Arduino Due, an SD card, and a PC/Mac to run. Flashing existing ROM files is super easy.

Hi Matthias,

I will be very happy to be that second person - offer the service to flash boards for end users. Of course, I’m not very talented programmer, but if you tell me how to use your Arduino Programmer for ROM I can do it. I have a few Arduinos (Duo too) and I am familiar how to use it on the basic level. And I am happy to be some tester for you - I have a few MP 2x00 units I could use as ‘lab rats’ for tests :)

What I can say is that your every next email on this subject is amazing. The possibilities that your project opens are stunning. And the only one thing I can say is: WOW! Keep going!

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk <http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk/>

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)