[NTLK] What a weird coincidence...

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Feb 21 15:49:59 PST 2022

One or two out there might have noticed by now that I'm working on a)
NewtTest recognizing Watsons and b) Watsons allowing NewtTest to be
installed in the first place.

Moreover, two days ago my radio alarm clock died.

You're wondering what THAT has got to do with anything?

Well, imagine my surprise when She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Contradicted fished THIS
out of our bottommost drawer. Neither of us have a clue where we got it,
when we got it, who we got it from, and for how long it has been hiding in
that drawer. Well, that, after all, is what bottommost drawers are for,
isn't it?

<https://www.pda-soft.de/scratch/AlarmClock.jpg>