[NTLK] Einstein (x64) Version Works OK with NCU via TCP (Ralph)

Ralph ralph at fladda.plus.com
Tue Feb 8 13:27:13 PST 2022

Matthias,

Hmmm... As you have already found, NTK161 does not seem to run on x64
versions of Windows (e.g. 2008 SP2). NTK seems to install OK on x64.

But when NTK161 is run, it appears for a couple of seconds and then
exits. Whereas NCU does run on x64 PCs.

I'll try running NTK161 on a VM running a 32-bit version (i.e. 2003) and
see it I can connect it via TCP to Einstein on another VM running x64
(i.e. 2008 SP2).

Ralph