[NTLK] Einstein version 2022.4.17 ready for download, your input needed

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Mon Feb 7 09:11:50 PST 2022

> On 6. Feb 2022, at 16:58, Pawel Piotrowski <newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi Matthias,
>
> Under MacOS if you click Einstein menu (next to Apple menu) there is almost nothing there. I think that release version there would be great.

Oh, *that* menu. I should probably move the window menubar content to the screen menu as this is customary on Apple. Heck, I even wrote that option for FLTK on Mac ;-).

> What about Essentials menu instead of hiding it in Help? I was not aware that you implemented those super-cool option under Help, as I usually do not open Help menu :D

The Essential need to be a dialog box because some of the stuff needs several steps to install correctly. It's work in progress. But I guess it's a global sentiment that men don't read directions, instruction manuals, or open the help menu ;-) .

 - Matthias