[NTLK] "Mobile" power supply for eMate 300

Avi Drissman avi at drissman.com
Tue Aug 23 07:07:36 PDT 2022

USB C has something called Power Delivery, where a suitably powerful charger can deliver up to 240 W with voltages of 5, 9, 15, 20, 28, 36 or 48V. That’s how laptops charge over USB C. And since it takes just a little negotiation to get those voltages from an adapter capable of sending them, you can get cables with the negotiation chips built in.