[NTLK] Getting started with my Newton eMate + Thank You

Erik Jacob erikjacob691 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:56:58 PDT 2022

Hi there. I just rebuilt my eMate 300 battery, and I'm ready to start using
it. What software, games, accessories, and expansion hardware would you all
consider "essential" to the Newton eMate experience?

I also want to thank Victor Rehorst for helping me acquire the battery pack
I needed to finish the rebuild. For my first rebuild, I'd say I did a good
job. It's hideous, and it's being held together with the case and that
silver tape (and hope), but it works.

Erik H. Jacob

Sent from my Mobile Device